- Diamant 28" / 50 cm
28" / 55 cm
28" / 60 cm
Continental Revolution / 1100Wh / Disc / Gates
Expedition E-Bikes & Pedelecs of the e-bike manufaktur:
Touring performer with XXL range.
With an additional removable 500 Wh battery, the sporty travel and trip companion 17ZEHN EXT shines with a particularly long range. The high-end e-bike of our Expedition series is only available with a diamant frame. With the "48V Revolution", the 17ZEHN EXT has the unique 2-in-1 motor from Continental - motor and planetary gear combined in a compact housing. Choose between the automatic circuit - continuously adjustable including under load - or manual gearshift using an Ergon button. The system is controlled via a Continental XT display - including numerous bike computer functions and Bluetooth interface. The power of the 48 V e-bike system reliably brings a low-maintenance belt drive onto the road. The necessary power - also for longer journeys - is supplied by two powerful batteries with 600 Wh and 500 Wh.
In combination with the fully integrated frame design specially developed for the Continental motor, the 17ZEHN EXT becomes an e-bike for frequent riders with special demands on range, function and aesthetics.
More about Continental's e-bike motor can be found here.
Also with Connect!
For an increased protection against theft, you can buy this e-bike at an additional charge of 149,- euros and get it with Connect – the clever GPS-based anti-theft device which allows you to know exactly where your e-bike is at all times.
If you want to use Connect, this should be taken into consideration at the time of purchase. For security reasons, the Connect module is permanently mounted to the e-bike, so it cannot be installed at a later time.
Everything you need to know about Connect can be found here.
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 50, 55, 60 cm
- Drive Unit
- Continental Revolution, 48 V mid motor, 250 Watt
- Continental Display incl. Bluetooth
- Continental Framebattery integrated + externer battery, 600 + 500 Wh, 48 Volt, 12.5 + 10.4 Ah, down tube
- max load
- 170 kg
- Aluminium 6061, Continental-Interface
- Acros AZX-212 tapered
- Suntour springfork, Mobie45 LOR DS 80 mm
- Rear derailleur
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore, (180/160 mm) disc brake
- Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-X E, 150 LUX
- Rear light
- Busch&Müller Toplight 2C
- luggage carrier
- Aluminium Cargo
- Ergon SFC30
- Seat pillar
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST with Medium-Elastomer (#5)
- Pletscher Comp Flex, rear kickstand
- Chain guard
- Horn Catena 14e
- SKS, plastic, Aluminium
- ca. 30,4 kg
- Handlebar stem
- Humpert Ergotec, High Piranha, 31,8 mm, safety level 6
- Humpert Ergotec Ladytown, safety level 6
- Herrmans DD37 with clampclamp
- gearshift lever
- Continental Revolution
- Break lever
- Shimano Deore, 3-Finger brake lever
- Continental Contact Travel 50-622
Ausfallende – clevere Funktion, stimmige Optik
Das innovative Ausfallende unserer E-Bikes bietet eine integrierte Aufnahme für Hinterbauständer. So lässt dich die stütze schnell und einfach montieren. Durch seine aufgeräumte Optik passt das Ausfallende perfekt zum Rahmendesign der e-bike manufaktur.