- Diamant 28" / 50 cm
28" / 55 cm
28" / 60 cm
Shimano Deore XT 11-speed / Continental Prime / 1100Wh / Disc
Expedition E-Bikes & Pedelecs of the e-bike manufaktur:
Sporty tourer with an extensive range
The 19ZEHN EXT e-bike, which is exclusively available as a men's version, has an electrifying combination of top components, a fully integrated frame concept designed for continuous use, and an exceptionally aesthetic design. In addition to the fully integrated 600 Wh battery, this EXT model also has a removable 500Wh battery - intelligently controlled for increased range and power.
The e-bikes in the Expedition series offer maximum comfort, for travel and everyday. With the powerful Continental 48 V eBike system, the multi battery system and a sporty basic concept based on the proven XT component group, the 19ZEHN EXT is a guarantee for many years of e-bike friendship.
More about Continental's e-bike drive unit can be found here.
Also with Connect!
For an increased protection against theft, you can buy this e-bike at an additional charge of 149,- euros and get it with Connect – the clever GPS-based anti-theft device which allows you to know exactly where your e-bike is at all times.
If you want to use Connect, this should be taken into consideration at the time of purchase. For security reasons, the Connect module is permanently mounted to the e-bike, so it cannot be installed at a later time.
Everything you need to know about Connect can be found here.
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 50, 55, 60 cm
- Drive Unit
- Continental Prime, 48 V mid motor, 250 Watt
- Continental Display incl. Bluetooth
- Continental Framebattery integrated + externer battery, 600 + 500 Wh, 48 Volt, 12.5 + 10.4 Ah, down tube
- max load
- 170 kg
- Aluminium 6061, Continental-Interface
- Acros AZX-212 tapered
- Suntour springfork, Mobie45 LOR DS 80 mm
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore (180/160 mm) disc brake
- Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-X E, 150 LUX
- Rear light
- Busch&Müller Toplight 2C
- luggage carrier
- Aluminium Cargo
- Ergon SFC30
- Seat pillar
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST with Medium-Elastomer (#5)
- Pletscher Comp Flex, rear kickstand
- Chain guard
- Horn Catena A09
- SKS, plastic
- 29,4 kg
- Handlebar stem
- Humpert Ergotec, High Piranha, 31,8 mm, safety level 6
- Humpert Ergotec Ladytown, safety level 6
- Herrmans DD37 with clampclamp
- gearshift lever
- Shimano Deore XT
- Break lever
- Shimano Deore, 3-Finger brake lever
- Continental Contact Travel, 50-622
Ausfallende – clevere Funktion, stimmige Optik
Das innovative Ausfallende unserer E-Bikes bietet eine integrierte Aufnahme für Hinterbauständer. So lässt dich die stütze schnell und einfach montieren. Durch seine aufgeräumte Optik passt das Ausfallende perfekt zum Rahmendesign der e-bike manufaktur.